VISCOTAQ VISCOWRAP-ST is an amorphous viscous elastic (viscoelastic) solid polyolefin coating for corrosion prevention of underground and aboveground substrates. VISCOWRAP-ST is part of a 2-layer system that consists of a corrosion protective inner wrap (VISCOWRAP) and mechanical protective outer wrap that can be a PE, PVC or PU composite outer wrap.
Use and application
- Temperature range -42° C/-43° F up to +71° C/+160° F
- Continuous operating temperature up to 60° C/+140° F
- Application temperature > +5° C/+41° F
- Minimum surface preparation SSPC-2
- Application minimum +3° C/+5° F above dew point